Oak Lake Campground in Kerrick, MN
We would like to welcome all campers to beautiful Kerrick, Minnesota, the home of Oak Lake Campground on the south shore of Oak Lake, located between Duluth and the Twin Cities. We have great fishing for Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye, Sunfish and Crappie on Oak Lake. We have a large camping area with water, electrical, and sewer hookups. Pets are welcome if they are on a leash.
- RV and Tent Sites on the lake or in the woods
- LP gas and RV supplies
- 2 bedroom cabin rental
- Row boat, pontoon, pedal boat & canoe rental
- Boat docking and launching
- Fishing tackle and live bait
- FREE 9 Hole Golf Course
- Two separate campgrounds on 114 acres
- 5,200 ft. of lakeshore on a 500 acre lake
- Water, electricity, & sewer hook-ups on most campsites
- Playground & Sport Court
- Laundry Facilities
- Swimming beach and diving platform
- Snack bar with pizza, ice cream and more
- Game room with pool table
- Light groceries are available on site
- Daily and Seasonal (permanent) sites
Visit Our Campground Website
89786 Oak Lake Rd.
S. Kerrick MN 55756*
*52777 Hoffman Dr. doesn't work for GPS; this address does. (We're working on that!) Please follow the signs when you are within 1/4 mile of this address.
Contact Us to Reserve Your Spot